Affordable. Without Compromises.
Packages for organizations of any size
All plans include a modern, responsive (looks good on phones and tablets) website, along with tools to easily maintain them. You can also create an unlimited number of custom registrations and participant profiles.
- Ideal for smaller organizations focused mainly on registration and communication.
- Done for you registrations
- 2,500 notifications/mo (email only)
- Ideal for medium organizations who want a one-stop shop for their members.
- Done for you website creation
- 7,500 notifications/mo (email and text message)
- Squad pages and schedules
- Custom domain support
- Lower registration fees
- Ideal for large organizations and associations.
- Ongoing website updates
- 15,000+ notifications/mo
- Manage facility bookings/rentals
- Lowest registration fees
- Volume pricing available
- Branded mobile app available
Pricing Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common pricing questions
- What are the registration fees mentioned above?
It’s the fee you pay to collect payments from your customers. For most, that means a credit card fee or ACH/EFT fee.
We provide multiple options for credit card processing. The rates depend on your subscription level, whether your organization is a registered non-profit, and whether you want to use our all-in-one payment solution. Get in touch with us to let us know those things, and we’ll be able to give you a definitive answer.
Helpful tip: some organizations appear to charge low rates. What they don’t mention is you’ll have additional credit card fees. We think that’s dumb. We will always tell you your all-in rate, assuming you use our all-in-one solution.
- Can we reduce our costs?
If your organization is particularly small or large, get in touch with us. We can work with you to tailor your costs. We also try to be flexible and accommodate special situations, like if your organization is just starting.